Brevard County Amenities
Brevard County has many amenities to offer, as well as easy access to a number of the most desirable Florida tourist destinations. Your home in Brevard County is close to:
• Sandy beaches & sparkling waters to enjoy, beach parks & Cocoa Beach Pier
• World Class Golf Courses & all kinds of other outdoor activities, Skate parks etc
• Quaint Shops in Picturesque Shopping Villages
• Vero Fashions Outlets with Multiplex Cinema
• Performing Arts Theaters, Art Galleries, Museums & other cultural activities
• Canaveral National Seashore
• Florida’s Space Coast and Kennedy Space Center
• Orlando and Walt Disney World Resorts – 1 hour drive
• Tampa MOSI & Busch Gardens – 2 hour drive
Brevard County Schools and Health Facilities
Brevard County’s outstanding school system is the 10th largest in Florida, with 110 educational institutions, 7 charter schools and 17 specialized learning centers. Brevard also boasts cutting-edge medical facilities. Viera Health Park is a 50 acre healthcare campus which combines health, wellness, and disease prevention. From the 100-bed Viera Hospital to the Health & Fitness Center, Viera Health Park is here to ensure the health and well-being of your family.
Brevard County Wildlife and Climate
Brevard is in the climate region where temperate and tropical overlap, so daytime high temperatures average 72F in the winter and 90F in the summer. Native wildlife species include wild bald eagles, scrub jays, and ospreys in the air; in the water, Right Whales and West Indian Manatees. Green Sea Turtles and Atlantic Loggerhead Sea Turtles nest on the ocean beaches.